• Responsible for all residents occupancy their homes in comfort and security at all times, enjoying impeccably maintained services and communal facilities.
• Faultless customer service in every client : Head of Facilities interaction, including efficient and accurate invoicing and accounts notifications
• Ensuring effective and prudent financial management to drive profits
• A perfectionist attitude to customer service, with a flair for understanding the nuances that build trust in a client-supplier relationship
• A perfectionist attitude towards the visual appearance of the built environment, able to identify the small problems which, if neglected, collectively degrade the quality of a residential development
• 5 years+ experience in real estate or Facilities Management
• Business Degree or similar
• Experience in accountancy and budgeting, with a proven ability to manage costs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fantastic interpersonal skills
• Motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently PLUS the ability to instill those qualities throughout the other members of the Facilities Management Team.